Thursday, February 14, 2008

Acrobats



Last night we saw some amazing Chinese Acrobats from Sichuan. The show was at the temple we visited a few nights ago.

HL, Dad and Joy got nice large plastic chairs with back and arms and were allowed to sit in a special area up front. It was reserved for older people and people with small children.I could have sat there too but I wanted to make sure there were not too many people in front of me. I took a hard metal stool and sat off to one side, one person behind the edge of the special section. After a while the people in front of me moved and I was able to move to the front row. The special section never filled up so I had a clear view of the stage.

The famous mask changers were there. The colored masks would change when their faces were covered. It happened in about a second.







No comments: